Fablehaven

Come, meet magical creatures, befriend them or make foe, your choice!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zelf

PostSubject: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:55 pm

hello everyone. I am a moderateor from the original fabl;ehaven forum ((the oen they have a link to on brandon mulls fablehaven site)) and you amy or may not know that is has crashed and probably will not be back up. I have have several of the members and they have come to my forums. I will probably post a link to my forum in the advertisement board. But the real purpose of this topic is.

was anyone here on the original forum? I have been spenindg a year and a half trying to contact a lot of the members from there.

zelf: former fablehaven forum moderateor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirzah~Drake

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Sorry, but I dont think any of us have even heard an original forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draos~Seth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:04 pm

I don't believe so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fablehaven.forumsmotion.com
FaerieJ

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:49 pm

I was. My name was Faeriejewel, We did a lot of the same Roleplaying. I've been trying to find everyone too! Have you found anyone else.
Back to top Go down
FaerieJewel

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

And now I have a new account. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    

Back to top Go down

moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.
Page 1 of 1